Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
21 to 30 of 316
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a great experience for all involved. I've taken a wife from behind while she and her husband were doing a 69. When we switched later on he took her from behind and I slid up between his legs and sucked on her clit, he would let his cock fall out and I licked her juices off him. Licking his smooth balls while he was fucking her drove him nuts. Very erotic for all of us, especially when we switched spots again.

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
@ elecreal69, I guys your name speaks for itself...lol Just thought of seeing another cock going inside and out is such a turn on. Not too mention the sound the wife would be making.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
One of our fantasies as well

Gloucester City NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
On the fantasy list.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Never tried it, but have always wanted to give her head while she is getting penetrated, as I think she would love it. Reading this thread makes me think about all the options in doing so!

Regency VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I've been fortunate to be on the bottom of the 69 and also taking the wife from behind while hubby was on the bottom. Both positions are HOT, wet, and delicious! The first time I did this I took the wife while her hubby licked her and I. His tongue was tickling my balls while he was caressing my ass and also encouraging me to thrust deeper by pushing me in her more. Needless to say I didn't last too long and had a powerful orgasm which he gladly licked up from her ass cheeks! The last time I did this I was fortunate to be on the bottom of the 69. Remembering how erotic it was for me I tongued her pussy, his balls/shaft and encouraged him to thrust deeper into her by planting my hands on his ass and pushing/caressing his cheeks. He exploded in her and I was lucky to taste her and him together. And what was even more hot is I then got up and she and I made out swapping the juices back and forth!

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Nipring, she is super hot! love mm oral bi play along with beating sweet pussy

Username hidden
(107 posts)
that works......

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
It's our favorite and she loves knowing that he slips out of her and right into my mouth and back and forth. and cleaning them both up from under there when they have both cum is extremely hot!

Username hidden
(107 posts)
This position offers so much pleasure for the lady. My wife loves the dual stimulation. I love the sight, sounds, and taste. Love to watch and taste her orgasm which always stimulates his orgasm, which mixes lovely juices together to taste and inspire even more orgasms.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
21 to 30 of 316
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.