Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
Created by: sunsex4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Was wondering, who else like to 69 there partner, as another man takes her from behind? My wife and I love to 69 (her on top), and another man takes her from behind. I get to have a close up view, and enjoy licking her clit, and tasting her off of him as she goes over the edge in pleasure!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
1 to 10 of 250
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like fun cumjoinus

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(109 posts)
@cum, slipping out in this position is how my first bi encounter started oh so long ago.

The wife asked me if i could feel her hubby's tongue on my shaft as he mostly focused his attention on her. She then asked if i enjoyed it. My "yes" was enough for her to ask her hubby if they should *reveal their secret* . I enjoyed every moment, clearly. Bi play has been a welcome addition ever since.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We both enjoy it. I think the guys slip out on purpose or she tells them to when I walk out of the room to get drinks. Just adds to the fun, licking my wife's cum off a nice cock

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Love it. You know there is going to be some mm bi fun when it happens.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(109 posts)
Love the scenario, but with me underneath. I hate to have the hubby taste latex!

For me, the position works best with a committed couple who don't need to use condoms with each other.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
My wife and I love this position with me underneath licking her while she gets it from behind. She likes when they slip out and end up in my mouth.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Finally had the chance to experience it....whoa it was better than I imagined. I was the one doing the 69 with the wife and it was a great view to begin with and when he slipped out (on purpose I believe) it got even hotter. I can't wait for the next time.

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
That's my favorite! Last time she was a squirter and he was packing 7" and very thick!

Mount Pleasant PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It is definitely a favorite, especially if he slides out of her and into his mouth for a few strokes.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Our favorite position!!!!

Highland Park NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
1 to 10 of 250
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.