Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
Created by: sunsex4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Was wondering, who else like to 69 there partner, as another man takes her from behind? My wife and I love to 69 (her on top), and another man takes her from behind. I get to have a close up view, and enjoy licking her clit, and tasting her off of him as she goes over the edge in pleasure!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
1 to 10 of 344
User Details are only visible to members.
Up State,

Older I (hubby) gets the more open so I would be willing.!!

Could you please clarify.

Benson AZ
Username hidden
(344 posts)
wife loves this when her girlfriend does it .. and loves doing it to Girlfriend. Older I (hubby) gets the more open so I would be willing.!!

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
It's the best. Whether I'm the one 69ing or the one fucking, it's fantastic either way!!!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(48 posts)
She absolutely loves me underneath her licking her pussy and his cock as she takes it from behind and she loves when he pulls out and lets me clean them both off

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Did it last night and it was fantastic

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
We love to 69 while I use a toy on her and lick "them both" clean. We'd love nothing more than to try the real thing. I love to clean my wife up after we've had sex, but the thought of cleaning her after she's had sex with another man, just makes my mouth water!!! We've not gotten the nerve to try anything with anyone else yet, but we sure fantasize a lot!!!

Lewisburg WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We love that position as the wife gets soo hot with me underneath. We want to find someone in our area to help out.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We've done this before with our swinger partner, he's fucking me from behind while hubby is below sucking my clit and licking his shaft and sucking his balls....major fun!

Lakeland TN
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Very much enjoy this position being on the bottom of the 69 licking her while she gets filled from behind!

Edwardsville IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
If you are looking for this scene and are traveling to/from the South on I-95 let me know. I'm in central SC. Spend the night in a hotel near Florence or Columbia and I'll be happy to join you.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(118 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
1 to 10 of 344
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.