Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
Created by: sunsex4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Was wondering, who else like to 69 there partner, as another man takes her from behind? My wife and I love to 69 (her on top), and another man takes her from behind. I get to have a close up view, and enjoy licking her clit, and tasting her off of him as she goes over the edge in pleasure!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 301
User Details are only visible to members.
This is absolutely our favorite. She loves me licking her and him as they fuck.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
It seems like we all know hot and good sex. The fun of involving more than one person and not getting to do it often. This makes it excited and interesting everytime.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We LOVE this do it every chance we get !!

Patton PA
Username hidden
(60 posts)
YES! I love being under my wife for this, pleasuring both if them. And she gets double the fun...

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Vaughn. That would be awesome to see n hear

Brooklawn NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It's a great experience for all involved. I've taken a wife from behind while she and her husband were doing a 69. When we switched later on he took her from behind and I slid up between his legs and sucked on her clit, he would let his cock fall out and I licked her juices off him. Licking his smooth balls while he was fucking her drove him nuts. Very erotic for all of us, especially when we switched spots again.

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
@ elecreal69, I guys your name speaks for itself...lol Just thought of seeing another cock going inside and out is such a turn on. Not too mention the sound the wife would be making.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
One of our fantasies as well

Brooklawn NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
On the fantasy list.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Never tried it, but have always wanted to give her head while she is getting penetrated, as I think she would love it. Reading this thread makes me think about all the options in doing so!

Regency VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 301
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.