Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
Created by: sunsex4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Was wondering, who else like to 69 there partner, as another man takes her from behind? My wife and I love to 69 (her on top), and another man takes her from behind. I get to have a close up view, and enjoy licking her clit, and tasting her off of him as she goes over the edge in pleasure!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 33  Next »
1 to 10 of 324
User Details are only visible to members.
I absolutely love to do this with couples. Love to eat her an lick him at the same time. No problem devouring the creampie either. Wish I still traveled but sadly I retired 8 years ago. Will service couples in the Southeast though. Just give me a yell.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(110 posts)
"have done it once! loved it!"

So, when are you going to do it with us? ;)

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
have done it once! loved it!

Hollidaysburg PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Looking, she's got a nice body. You'll both enjoy this position, we love it and she gets super excited with me eating her as she takes it from behind.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We have duscussed this a she finds it very appealing have someone lick her while in taking her from behind. Definately on our to do list.

Hartsdale NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I've had the pleasure of enjoying this position with a few more couples recently, a great position for everyone at the same time. The odd thing about this encounter was the couple was listed as a straight male and a bi-wife, but once the playing started all labels went out the window. It was a lot of fun!

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I can honestly say this one is as much fun as it sounds. Last weekend we had our first 3some with another guy. As him & my wife were in a 69 I started fucking her from behind nice & slow. This allowed him to lick me with each stroke, occasionally taking me out to suck all her juices off me. What a huge turn on this was for all of us. Hopefully next time him & I can switch places & I can be the one licking & sucking.

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
It happened with my first encounter with a couple. The mrs. and I were 69ing and it was the hubby pounding her from behind. Oh, what fun it was!!!! Can't wait to do it again....

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Rich if you two ever coming to our are let us know.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Rich if you two ever coming to our are let us know.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 33  Next »
1 to 10 of 324
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.