Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
Created by: sunsex4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Was wondering, who else like to 69 there partner, as another man takes her from behind? My wife and I love to 69 (her on top), and another man takes her from behind. I get to have a close up view, and enjoy licking her clit, and tasting her off of him as she goes over the edge in pleasure!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 261
User Details are only visible to members.
I was the one from behind a couple of weeks ago. It was great! The wife seemed to like watching me cum in his mouth and suck out the last few drops as much as I did.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
We love doing that too. It's one of our favorites. My wife ads her own dimension to it as she is a squirter. Next she wants to be under a lady as I take the lady from behind. That might happen this weekend.

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We've fantasized about this for a long time. Life is short

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
YES! YES! YES! I love to lick her pussy as she is getting fucked while 69! I too like to lick the guys cock and balls and ass too while they fuck! Best part is when he is cumming in her pussy I will feel him pulsating with my tongue on his cock. Then he pulls out and his cum drips in my mouth and I lick her clean and then I can finish sucking the cum from his cock too

Ilion NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Still have not done this yet but both of us are really looking forward to trying it, specially with another couple so we can take turns.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
Always a favorite also a good way to find out if the other guy is into cock does he pull out so u can suck it or if he on bottom is he also licking you

North Augusta SC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hung -- yummy!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hung, sounds like you enjoy some of the same things we do.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I love licking a cock while it pounds a wet pussy! Then I take him in my mouth and finish him off!!

Chagrin Falls OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
It's really hot we both love it

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 261
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.