Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Why not allow a race filter?
TOPIC: Why not allow a race filter?
Created by: JaiLiz2009
Original Starting post for this thread:
I think it would be best for the site to 1) allow you to filter and block according to racial preference or 2) have a site thats dedicated to whites only. My husband and I are an IR couple in the south and we see a lot of “we only play within our race” tags which is fine, there is genuinely no love lost. But they should have their own space and not be allowed to view nor should they be viewable to the general population of people who have a different mind set. This would save so much time.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Why not allow a race filter?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.