what is the vegas advertisement : Swingers Discussion 219249
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitewhat is the vegas advertisement
TOPIC: what is the vegas advertisement
Created by: sweetjzabelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
why do we have a advertisement for vegas attendees or what ever the hell that is on the site when we log in?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
My bad....wasn't saying you were complaining. It was really more directed towards the previous poster along with it just being a general observation about the site. A lack of ads is refreshing.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"Are Ads unusual on the site?"

External ads seem to be. The only ad I think I've ever seen is for Topless Travel, which I guess is a partner service of SLS or something. Of all the things to complain about this site, the presence of excessive and/or intrusive ads isn't one of them.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
The SLS Travel (Topless Travel) agency offers various events and cruises throughout the year. The next event is on the calendar (Vegas Exchange, in this instance) is always displayed at the top of your homepage along with a list of SLS members who are attending. It's there to (a) promote the event and (b) let you see who else is attending so that (c) you might decide to attend as well.

Of course, if you don't want to see it then just edit your homepage. Either use the Tools function and then click on "Modify Homepage Settings." Or, when viewing your homepage, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and find the link named "Manage Homepage." There you can choose what homepage content will be displayed. If you don't want to view SLS events and attendee lists, then click "off" for SLS Announcements and Event Attendees.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
why do we have a advertisement for vegas attendees or what ever the hell that is on the site when we log in?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: what is the vegas advertisement