Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › weird IMs
TOPIC: weird_IMs
Created by: bvoabl
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK - so there was this 'couple' that Im'd us on sls chat this afternoon. they looked cute and after the chat, I thought I'd bookmark them (add then to friends) in case we wanted to contact them again. I did 'search' and 'other search' for them and the screen name didn't appear. I was taken by the screen name, it was funny, so I didn't get that part wrong. There is no screen name anything like that in search anywhere in the country, much less 20 miles from us! I knew the screen name and the town. Can someone just disappear like that? How?!?

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I just assumed that they deleted their profile, I didn't know if someone blocked us that they would just disappear. I guess you learn something new every day.

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
If YOU block a profile, the site reminds you that it is blocked when you go to view it. However, if YOUR profile has been blocked by a user, the site will not tell you so. It will just not display that user to you.

Jupiter Inlet Colony FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Insert "shocked looking face" avatar here! We were thinking this would be a way to disappear also. But if you do a search, shouldn't their profile show up anyways? Then, if you attempt to view it, that's where you get informed of the blockage. Not to sound jaded but we don't get blocked too much. And when we do, we pretty much expected it. B&V

Des Plaines IL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Sounds like they "blocked" you!

Jupiter Inlet Colony FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
It can happen if they deleted their own profile. Were they a new couple. They could have been just checking out the site and after they talked to a few people realized it wasn't for them or maybe it was just someone playing around.

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(605 posts)
We had a couple just disappear and this was after several e-mails. All e-mails were gone, ones they wrote us and ones we wrote them. It was weird like we dreamed up this wonderful couple and poof their gone.

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
OK - so there was this 'couple' that Im'd us on sls chat this afternoon. they looked cute and after the chat, I thought I'd bookmark them (add then to friends) in case we wanted to contact them again. I did 'search' and 'other search' for them and the screen name didn't appear. I was taken by the screen name, it was funny, so I didn't get that part wrong. There is no screen name anything like that in search anywhere in the country, much less 20 miles from us! I knew the screen name and the town. Can someone just disappear like that? How?!?

Des Plaines IL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: weird IMs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.