Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website too many limits and restrictions placed on single men
TOPIC: too many limits and restrictions placed on single men TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: DucatiRider The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"the fact that you need "us" more than we need "you"..."

Huh?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
"because we fuck more women than him"

never crossed your mind that your braggadocious and pompous contributes anything to the negative attitude towards single males....???

or the fact that you need "us" more than we need "you", single males are a dime a dozen, if that need arises it would take a mere 5 minutes to have 100+ offers on the table...

you are no single female.......

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(461 posts)
Fun-Ahoy-

Mr C and those like him are not consumed with hatred with we single males...He is just jealous because we fuck more women than him, and more couples and women contact us for that purpose than do him.

How else can you explain his obession?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
Are blue dots some Indian sect? All I ever see are red dots.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Um yeah, Mr.Cav,

Please, never forget, without Mrs.Cav you're just another blue dot, which you were before you became her spouse. Damn...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Lol Mr. C., If you are that consumed with hatred for us "blue dots," just block our sorry asses and get back to being happy. Good luck to you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
SLS needs to install a MANDATORY Tutorial to all blue dots and new members to:

1. Learn to create a screen name that doesn't make them look like douche bags ('Brutalfuckstick', 'BlackThickMamba', 'Incubus'...really?) 2. Learn to use the distance feature to avoid the idiotic 'anyone from..?' questions 3. Learn to do a search to find blue dot friendly couples/singles. 4 Impose a Pass/Fail test of 75% minimum correct answers that includes multiple option questions about site features such as Search, Who is Online, TOS and Privacy.

Maybe then, womanless males could have an easier time finding their place among those who welcome them.

Laguna Beach CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
-Really? i voice an opinion and that's your conclusion?

You've said "what is the harm " in letting single guys see all of the profiles, and "if you have something on your profile you dont want others to read, stay off the internet" and "you in essence waived your right for privacy just by being on the Internet."

You can't draw a conclusion from three data points, but in my OPINION, that is very self centered and self entitled attitude. It's one you see expressed by a lot of single guys in the fourms and (again in my opinion) it's probably one of the reasons so many couples have blocked single guys.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1282 posts)
LMAO...Akron Fun Times, I wish I had said that

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
- if you choose not to be contacted, ok thats fine but if you have something on your profile you dont want others to read, stay off the internet really...

Again... you want the right of the single guys to supersede the rights of other people.

Single guy or couple, that doesn't say a lot of good things about you.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: too many limits and restrictions placed on single men TOPIC LOCKED