sls watermark logo : Swingers Discussion 220528
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitesls watermark logo
TOPIC: sls watermark logo
Created by: AandKForFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone notice when approving pics that they all now have the SLS logo watermark? i'd bet the farm that implementation of this watermark is the root cause of the coding problem for the photo galleries and approval.... just sayin.....
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
That watermark looks like somebody jizzed all over the picture... just bad idea all together.

Jackson TN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's not just during the approval process - anytime you have something on the screen you can do a screen capture (****l+*****+*** *** for Windows machines - we'd put in the key sequence but don't want to encourage improper use of the site) and you can paste it into any image capable app you want. Or go really low tech and take a picture of your screen with your camera. The whole right mouse click lockout is not much different than TSA security - feels good and stops the amateurs but anyone real won't be slowed down at all :-) You should never have identifying marks, backgrounds or information on your public pics. You should also never have naked pictures where your face is visible even in your private folder so you're not potentially going to find your naked self on display in some other website's picture gallery. Have face pics or naked pics but not naked pics with your face.

Westerly RI

Username hidden
(83 posts)
I won't bother approving pics anymore with that watermark in place. It says to me that the site doesn't trust us to do the right thing.

San Jose NM

Username hidden
(45 posts)
^ROFL... Right?

I hope I didn't come across wrong... I totally see the benefit in the watermark. And your analogy is right on.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(115 posts)
Oh, absolutely agree. I think it's laughable that additions are being made when there are other areas of the site in desperate need of repair.

Yeah, I know my roof has a giant hole in the middle of it, but I really think my living room windows need some new curtains.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Screw the watermark. How about making some changes that actually make the website better? There are so many glitches on this website, adding a watermark of the site's logo is a waste of effort that could have gone into something else.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(115 posts)
I forget where I saw someone else mention that the watermark could be a means of deterring people from capturing the image during the approval process. In the event that the approval process is actually working properly, I could sit at my computer all day to approve pics and there's nothing stopping me from taking a screen shot of them and just cropping out all the excess. The watermark in the background might make the pics less desirable to the people wanting to steal them.

My guess is that we still approve/disapprove based on the content we can see and the site will make the final determination on anything hidden by the watermark.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
watermark sometimes blocks background images. makes it difficult to figure out if there are illicit photos or children in the background.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
anyone notice when approving pics that they all now have the SLS logo watermark? i'd bet the farm that implementation of this watermark is the root cause of the coding problem for the photo galleries and approval....

just sayin.....

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: sls watermark logo