sex education forum : Swingers Discussion 38441
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitesex education forum
TOPIC: sex education forum
Created by: lai
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexual Relationships 101......I would at least say that condoms are at least better than none protected at all. Married Cheating Men or sex on the side for whatever reason,polite, generous, bring wine, meeting some for sex has grown into friendships and sugar daddys.Mycoplasma,Clamydia. Unprotected sex....And you compliment married circumcised men....I had acusations made in reference to being uncurcumcised and gave his wife Mycoplasma Infection.I was tested with negative results...IMyself, I would never allow a female I was involved with, especially one in the swinglifestyle to be having sex with multiple men each year.Been with many women (alway's used protection)Now I'm with a woman that has endometrial cancer of the uterus. She must be certain of my personal cleanliness as well as sexual relations and we still use a condom....She works in the lab at the hospital and has seen many things come through blood tests...Clamydia can also come from a bath towel that was used by someone after sex and not washed, he dried his face with it,this man hadn't had sex for 5 years.The higher percentage of those men carrying STD come into the hospital, "Are MARRIED MEN"!!! Having sex on the side...(for whatever reason)?? Hmmm and Hmmmm..I have done the swinging life and only had unprotected sex with one of those women.(wow was i stupid!!) was told she was having sex with only me or her husband....I have never had any STD in any minute sense..I am uncircumcised 50 years and have never had any women i was with any infections due to uncleanliness or a carrier of anything..So you haven't had a single man be a sugar daddy to you and the Misses? Bring Food...Wine and Dine the both of you? Hmmmmmmmm... and Hmmmmm.....Aren't you categorizing and prejudices single men only upon your experiences? You state she is through with the swinglife yet she still has profiles on swing sites....Also many single men have a hard time dealing with having sex with someones wife while ones husband sits in the other room.Just some constructive criticism to ponder over... ;) Have A Great Swinglife....RH

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
To make the whole site and swing thing more legitamate and educational, how about some facts. while many swingers bandy about, well we wear condoms, oh big deal, condoms transmit 50% of the HIV virus. Any std can enter at the base of the condom. Do these people ever kiss the person they are having sex with, what about oral sex? are all these people using dental dams, female condoms, and latex gloves and eye protection? one can get any std from kissing, oral sex, sexual touching, any wetness from the mouth or sex organs on the fingers when one rubs their eyes, or nose. my wife had a great deal of fun swinging, but after her 2nd std. she called it quits. the first, a mycoplasma infection, only uncircumcised guys and bi/gay guys carry, a bacteria that quickly destroyed her ability to climax, it took nearly a year to regain that. the second, clamydia, so common in our county, 4/5 people have it that are having sex, and 1/5 people have it of any age. easily cured, but maybe we should bring some honesty and education to the swinglife, instead of believing childhood myths. the fastest way to get blocked on these sites is to bring up sex education, apparently the guy wants to keep his wife in the dark. best-dw and lai

Grants Pass OR

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: sex education forum