Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › profile pic
TOPIC: profile_pic
Created by: lotsofhands
Original Starting post for this thread:
I uploaded two pics and set a default but when I see our profile on the "who's on" page, it shows no picture thumbnail. Any Idea whats going on here? Thanks

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums Lots,

Your default is still showing as the stock SLS stick people when we perved your profile a couple minutes ago.

You might try double checking (and deselecting/reselecting) your default picture choice setting. We changed ours a few days back and it didn't "take" the first time for whatever reason, worked fine the second time.

Good luck, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
if you just did it, it can take some time before it shows up. Try logging out and back in again. Sometimes that works

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(605 posts)
I uploaded two pics and set a default but when I see our profile on the "who's on" page, it shows no picture thumbnail. Any Idea whats going on here? Thanks

Glen Allen VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: profile pic
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.