picture approval : Swingers Discussion 2109241092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 220   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've just finally got to see a couple of pics with the watermark as well. Not sure what everyone else is seeing, but the watermark for me is a relatively transparent SLS logo and site name. Definitely doesn't take away from the pic or cover anything up as others have indicated.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I just managed to get 2, which seemed fine.

The watermark/pic size might be browser-dependent. WHEN I see one, I think it's fine. I use Firefox.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
Just now I was able to open personal pics for review, but found them to be nearly thumbnail sized. That makes it difficult to check for non-permitted images, such as those that include children.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8900 posts)
Well, whether this is the case or not (that the # of pics requiring approval is just a few minutes out of date), fact is I probably see a pic there maybe 3% of the time. I'm not going to sit there clicking on it all day hoping a pic may come up, so I guess I'm not going to bother trying to review personal pics anymore.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
Our team is currently focusing on the "Edit" feature for Pictures / Galleries.

We're hopeful that we'll be able to provide a final status update indicating that this feature is back online and fully functional by the end of this week.

Thank you, SwingLifeStyle Team

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(480 posts)
is SLS also trying to fix the Edit feature so you can use those approved pictures ?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Good Morning Members,

Just a quick note about Personal Picture Approvals.

As some members have noted, often a number of Personal Pictures are listed as requiring review on the Home page but after visiting the Personal Picture Approval page, the message "No New Pictures for Review." is displayed.

This does not indicate that there is an issue with the Personal picture approvals.

The reason for this discrepancy is:

The number for Personal pictures requiring review which is displayed on the Home page is only updated every few minutes and the Personal pictures are being approved so quickly by members that by the time the Approval page is loaded, the number of remaining images may be significantly reduced or may be at zero.

Thank you for your continued efforts to ensure that approvals are completed in a timely manner.

SLSQuality

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(480 posts)
some suggestions....clear cookies & make sure your Java is up-to-date.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
I'm STILL not able to review personal pics. The same problem persists - X number are available to review but when I click on that option, the message that no pics are there comes up. I'd really like to help tackle the stack of loaded pics waiting for approval, but your program isn't allowing it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8900 posts)
Just went through about 250 public pics review. I think that is the max they are allowing in a 24 hr period (used to be 100).

I'll try again tomorrow.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 220   End
TOPIC: picture approval