picture approval : Swingers Discussion 2109241081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 221   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Hey, SLSQuality, your picture approval function is not functioning. AGAIN."

Can you elaborate on this and tell me exactly what is happening? I have just tested the upload features, the Lifetime approval features and the staff member approval features and they are all functioning.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Hey, SLSQuality, your picture approval function is not functioning. AGAIN.

Two months now.

Earlier this week you said this would all be fixed by the end of this week. Well, here we are and it's a bigger cluster fuck than ever.

Go out and hire someone who knows what they are doing and refund my membership money.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Fri, April 26, 2013 9:50 PM

---16 Personal pictures to approve

Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at image test/swing lifestyle.c o m.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Welcome to the weekend

Hillsdale NY

Username hidden
(44 posts)
Good Morning Members,

Regarding the recent addition of the SLS watermark, AandKForFun's explanation / theory is correct.

The watermark is present during the approval process to help deter the unauthorized copying of member images. Once the image makes it through the approval process, the SLS watermark will no longer be present so images will appear in member accounts / galleries without any SLS branding.

Thank you AandKForFun for your explanation.

SLSQuality

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)
AandK, once a picture is approved as "private" or "personal" it cannot be moved to a public gallery. You can share it in emails, but there are limits as to what is permitted in the public gallery. The public gallery rules are very different from the rules for the other types of galleries.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
my theory..

i think the watermark only appears in the approval process, as a means to deter screen grabs of a large number of pix, for use in other "amateur" sites

once a pic is approved and placed in your profile, its up to the individual profile holder to make it a public or private pic, the individual controls who gets access and can see any of their pics

but until it is approved and processed, SLS has control and the watermark is a good idea to deter unscrupulous web site owners from screen grabbing shots and using them on other websites...

i don't think the logo is going to appear on the photos once they are approved and processed

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
What I want to know is whether the SLS watermark is permanent. Is it only temporary through the approval process, or will it always be there once the pics are approved for use?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
pic review still does not work. I can refresh and see 19..... or 81 pics waiting. Click on the link and there are no pics to review. Ever.

Charleston WV

Username hidden
(206 posts)
I still don't think the pic upload and review is approved. We have 2 public pics that are waiting review for several days, and showing as the dreaded red x. We uploaded them before but when they showed as "processing" for a couple days we deleted and tried again. I for one am getting pretty fed up with paying for a service that is not provided...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
We were just able to approve 5 ... over the weekend we were able to approve anywhere from 1 to 95/100 at sitting. Looks like things are improving!

Indian Harbor Beach FL

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 221   End
TOPIC: picture approval