Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website picture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 220 
User Details are only visible to members.
Any word on when these pictures are going to be taken out of the loop? It's been at least a week now and it's getting worse.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Seems to be another pic stuck for approval. Pic # 1953743. Home page shows a pic needing approval but no pic loads.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
FYI SLS peeps....

A personal pic with the ID # 1874350 has been stuck for over a week, causing it to come up over and over again for approval (but no pic comes up).

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
I'm still having a lot of trouble opening personal pictures to give approval/disapproval rating. In fact, I've been UNable to open these pics the last few days.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9276 posts)
Multiple members must approve a picture before it will go online, so you may be able to give your own picture one approval, but it would take multiple approvals to actually get it online.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I've actually approved some of our own pics after uploading them. Uploaded a batch of about 20 pics the other night. When I went back to the home page, there were like 11 pics or approval and maybe 4 or 5 of them were ones I had just uploaded.

Not sure how easy it would be to add some sort of filter to the process so that you aren't approving local pics though but it seems like a good idea.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
On the picture approval page can you please raise on the right side the Accepted, Unaccepted and the Refresh ? Whenever I try to Refresh a picture, which is fairly often, I have to raise the page to click on Refresh. It's a small matter but it sure would be a lot better. There seems to be plenty of room to move them up a bit.

Thanks and have a great day !!!!

ff38dd( o )( o ) ....Kathy

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
Not directly related to the OP, but to the title:

Personal pictures that are submitted for approval are not uploading today, Dec. 8, 2012.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9276 posts)
There are members who have volunteered to approve Personal photos and the administrators control who they are. How they do that is a mystery to me, but I happen to be one of them. It's possible that a Personal photo can be approved locally. When the site is working correctly, they are only available for a minute or two and a few people around the country may get to see them. You do understand now that when you have sex with other people that they actually get to see your face, don't you? If that's a problem, don't post public or personal photos that show it. Simple. We put our face pics in the Private section for the most part and it takes a long while to get approved because the site personnel are looking at them. Problem solved. Just keep in mind that it you want to share your sex life with others, a certain amount of trust is involved. Eventually you'll find out that it's a small world out there and people who are actually active will get to know about you sooner or later.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
so we always thought that picture approval was not local. my wife and i are both on laptops. she uploaded pics and seconds later i got to approve them! if my face pics are being seen locally im going to rethink the privacy of this site

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 220 
TOPIC: picture approval