picture approval : Swingers Discussion 21092410181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 220   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well this is just all kinds of shitty then. I deleted all of the pics waiting in the private queue. Hopefully that will help. Maybe if I just give it a day or so, things will get figured out. Until then, we are just going to assume we are hideous and hide ourselves from the light of day.

Port Huron MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I saw a post saying SLS Mark no longer works here !! i doubt if they replaced him, just do with out!! I think the site is coasting at the moment and don't realize theres a bottom to the hill lol

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Also, there's currently 28 pics pending approval, but when I view the 1st pic and try to approve it, I get the following message:

We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access is having some difficulty processing your request. Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible. Return to Home Page, or click your back arrow to try again.

So I go back to the home page and re-enter pic approval. Same pic is there that I tried approving the 1st time. Hit approve again and get met with the same error message again. Repeated the process 3 times with the same results. What was Einstein's definition of insanity again?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Certainly a good idea. However, I don't see the point in adding new features when the current ones don't even work properly. Last thing tech support needs is another distraction.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
It has taken me 4 days to get 2 public pictures up... That's 2 out of 3 public pics and the 7 private ones are just sitting in a queue or being deleted. This whole setup is a little ridiculous. Why not give paying members the right to upload without Big Brother checking over every picture, and just set up a "Submit Inappropriate Photo" button on profiles with a three strikes rule. That would take some of the workload off of staff members and also make the community more vigilant and honest with each other.

Port Huron MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
It looks like the private photo approval queue is not working at this writing.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8911 posts)
thank you very much for your reply....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)
AandKForFun,

A picture has to be approved by more than just one lifetime member. This is done to protect against one lifetime member being able to disapprove a bunch of good pictures or to approve a bunch of bad pictures. We do not give out the actual number of lifetime member approvals that is required for a picture to go online.

If ALL X lifetime members approve the picture, it goes online immediately (after member number X approves it). If even one of the X number of Lifetime members disapproves the picture, then it is sent to a queue for an SLS staff member to review and give the final "say". That is going to take longer. Our goal is to get those processed in less than 24 hours.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
what exactly is the process for approval? we have a link that shows number of unapproved pics and if you click on it, a pic opens and you either approve or not...

typically there may be 4-5 pics available for approval, most of the time its zero, probably because of the number of lifetime members doing the approvals...

so what happens once its approved, does it just sit in never never land?? seems like once the "approve" button is hit it should be ready within minutes on the profile

why does it take hours, and sometimes days to have public pics ready to use on the profile?

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)
Here's a catagory for single males:

- Put the lid down on the toilet

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 220   End
TOPIC: picture approval