picture approval : Swingers Discussion 21092410151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 220   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I got an email from tech support today saying that pic approval is fixed. It's not! Site won't refund your money lol. Maybe if people start disputing it on their credit cards, they might actually fix something.

Mashpee MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Membership going to expire Wed and we are not going to renew. Before the problems we were considering lifetime.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
That's better than what it's stuck on at this moment.... a cartoon of a childish-cherub-like devil getting head from a cherub-like angel. Marked Unacceptable by me.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18774 posts)
locked in an endless loop of an unattractive closeup cock shot with emphasis on the pee hole (never understood the closeup cock shot in general, but this is something more disturbing)

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)
Picture approval is still not fixed. Have had pics waiting for public approval since last Friday.

Mashpee MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's amazing that this site isn't loosing a ton of customers. I guess there are too many lifetime members that aren't going anywhere.

It's amazing how this site hasn't changed in years. I started coming on it in 2006 and it's essentially the same thing. It was pretty sad then and very sad now, given that it's the same site 7 years later.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Where are the damn idiots that take our money and run this site on spring break? This is totally ridiculous of the basic functions not working going on 2 weeks. I assure you I want be renewing my membership!!!!!

Gardendale AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We are processing public and private pictures. There is a backlog. They are still working on Personal pictures and the other issues.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Well, they managed to clear around 180 of them or so. Not sure if they've simply been deleted or actually got processed.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18774 posts)
Thank you bill.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 220   End
TOPIC: picture approval