picture approval : Swingers Discussion 21092410141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 220   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, My public pics are still stuck in approval. Will you please provide an update on when the site will be fully functional again and our pics posted?

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
our private pic approval process is still stuck in a loop....

but I can understand it's difficult to perfect 1990's frames technology... afterall, it's a brand new web interface they are dealing with....

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
All of our new ones are up finally, thank you to whoever approved them! Now, to prepare her for the next photoshoot... I'm thinking white lingerie and lots of baby oil. Whoever gets to approve our next round of pics, you're welcome in advance! :D

Port Huron MI

Username hidden
(7 posts)
mrs svc--Thanks! Wish that things would've changed in the last 6 months or so....

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
I started approving pictures this morning, going through as many as I can. Hoping others will do the same and get our new shots available.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
we agree with losamantes and take the glitches with the great people we have met on here. We have and are still on other sites and hands down...due to the cert system...we meet more real people.....

Morganton NC

Username hidden
(143 posts)
yeah, it sucks but try AFF or others of that ilk and you'll really appreciate what you have here in spite of the glitches.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
I would consider not being able to edit pics for 2 weeks now a little more than just an occasional glitch. We PAY to be on this site and EXPECT to be getting what we pay for period. I would hope they extend everyones membership that is paying by the quarter beyond there deadline. For those that are lifetime members i'm not sure but this is getting RIDICULOUS and very unprofessional.

Gardendale AL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Those of us that have been here on SLS a few years are used to the pic glitches, they happen on a fairly regular basis and we just roll with it. Is it professional? probably not, are we going to drop our membership? Oh hell no! We are members on at least a dozen other sites and this site has been by far the most productive as far as finding real people that want to play. We can't speak for other areas, but in our area, SLS is the gold standard.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
My pictures still won't work, this is a bunch of bull. Are they a least working on fixing the problem ?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 220   End
TOPIC: picture approval