picture approval : Swingers Discussion 21092410121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 220   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With the amount of members....there has got to be a tech savvy computer whiz swinger who can start up a new site with muuuuuuuuch less issues. Come on.....please be out there ;-)

Olympia WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We were on here before and had no issues with the uploads or getting interest from people. Now, we cant get public pics approved and we ALL no the chance of getying contacted with a profile that includes no pictures. Even more frustrating is when I see new FREE members who joined AFTER us who hsve profile pics. Im locked in to this sh*t till July because I paid before I knew. Pathetic.

Olympia WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are new to the site and just trying to get a simple profile setup, would be nice if picture approval would work and stop showing that the two pics are waiting for approval.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The system displays a message that our pictures are awaiting approval but then nothing happens. It seems like no new pictures are being approved.

New York NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I just approved 4 pictures then it took a dump and wouldn’t load the entire picture. Even hitting refresh did nothing but create the same problem again. SMH This is a joke!

Ruther Glen VA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
I was able to review about 8 pics this morning before I got the grey X of death.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
How long does it take to get pixs approved now??????

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
I'm actually amazed at this point. I mean, it's 1 thing to be slow to respond or to not know how to fix things, but it almost seems like things have gotten worse than they were before we all started bitching. Are they using a wrecking ball to try and plug the damn?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I have lost faith in the security of my photos and the competency/responsiveness of the folks managing this web site. I am deleting all my pictures.

Audubon PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yep...still broken. Odd how they ask us to be part of the approval system but are always telling us how we should approve photos even if we disagree with their summation...not that this system is working anyway!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 220   End
TOPIC: picture approval