picture approval : Swingers Discussion 21092410112
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   112 to 121 of 220   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Very good to see they finally acknowledge there are issues with approving pictures. I requested this over a month ago as a status for site members. While there seems to be some improvement over the last few days, I have been approving lots of photos. Only thing is most of them appear time & time again in a random cycle.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Logged in this evening. Only 250 public pictures to review. Just went through about 75. No problems.

Fingers crossed this keeps up.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
Ahhh same shit different day.....can kinda sorta approve some personal pics, but go view a profile and public pics either don't load at all or a couple load, albeit reallllly slowly. How many more years until things actually work? Yeah yeah, that's asking wayyyyyy too much.....

Camillus NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Now I can see about 3-4 pictures (G-PG level) then get the page error. But I'm trying every day to help. There are >7K pictures waiting.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
Yeah, it does seem to be working right now. The 1st pic that came up was a cross dressing dude wearing pantyhose, high heels and shoving his wang into a pocket pussy.

I kind of wish it were broken again.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
It's working again. Just approved a bunch. Although as I started this morning there were a bunch of repeating pictures for Single Male, Single Female and then Couple. All the same three people in all three profiles. Hmm......

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
Since many of us are lifetime members and thus aren't a continuing source of revenue, it seems the site depends on new memberships (and some advertising) for its revenue.

Since the continued pic problems are scaring off new members from paying, its finances must be running dry, thus they have no resources other than themselves to fix the problem.

This is of course speculation, and many of us have been terribly patient with respect to how bad this situation has been for the last - what - 6 months? But I can't believe this crap can persist for a whole lot longer before many of us go looking elsewhere.

If I were a more web-oriented guy, I'd be looking at starting a competitor to copy the format (which I think is very good) and try to lure frustrated members away from here. I'm sure the management of this site is just as frustrated as we are, as its not in their interest for these problems to persist, but eventually it's going to crush them. They'd better find a way....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18816 posts)
I don't think we will renew membership, had many photos uploaded that just seem to vanish into the void.

I am a coder for a living, this site is way out of date, if they don't revamp the code soon browsers will stop displaying it at all correctly. Frames are NOT HTML compliant for new sites anyway and the mobile site is the most useless bit of junk I have ever seen. I am on a free site with MORE userhits per day, more active members and photo approval is considered horrible if it takes over an hour.

Alachua FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Oh, we are around but it comes down to how to drive traffic to such a site without being banned. Searching for "swinger" results in this site being #4 on google at the moment so also driving traffic to the site to make it even break even on bandwidth/server costs. With that said, I grow more and more tempted each day that my profile pics are not approved.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
With the amount of members....there has got to be a tech savvy computer whiz swinger who can start up a new site with muuuuuuuuch less issues. Come on.....please be out there ;-)

Olympia WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   112 to 121 of 220   End
TOPIC: picture approval