picture approval : Swingers Discussion 2109241071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 220   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So..... I uploaded some public pics for the first time in months. Any idea of what typical turnaround time is these days for it?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19190 posts)
We just approved some even though it said there were more waiting to approve than we approved. Seems like there is a lag between what is actually available to approve what the site says is available to approve.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
See my last (most recent) two posts in image processor. There maybe a solution that many of you, don't know about. Just contemplate my posts. Make your own decisions.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
for example, just now, it says 17 pics waiting

click and one pic pops up, we hit approved

it says no more pics available

go to home page and it still says 17 pics waiting

click and it says no pics available

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(429 posts)
it ALWAYS shows pics waiting for approval for us, 95% of the time when its clicked there are no pics... this is MUCH different than the way it worked previously...

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Wayne,

The pic approval routine is NOT working as previously. It can show several dozen pics awaiting approval when you first log on, or refresh the home page. Click the link IMMEDIATELY... there are no pictures to review.

Refresh the home page. Now, there are 19 pics waiting. Click. No pics to review.

It is different from the previous problem where pics just wouldn't load.

But perhaps most disappointing is that, instead of acknowledging this issue and providing assurance that you've got a man on this, you seem ambivalent; which only encourages flames. A little respect for your paying customers goes a long, long way.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
Scandle is exactly right. Rarely, I can get it to open one, maybe two, pics. They do have a watermark. But, then it won't open any other pics even though it continues to show lots of pics waiting for approval.

ProfileReview. I have reviewed pics on here for many years. I am familiar with the fact that others may have reviewed the pics before I do. However, in the past when that happened, the home page would quickly go back to showing 0 pics for review, especially after a page refresh. This morning it showed 13. I was able to view one. Then it showed no more pics to review, but the home page showed 10 for a very long time despite several times refreshing the page. Most of the time, if the home page says there are pics to review, there are none. The point is it is not working like it used to. Very frustrating, but thanks for at least responding without just thanking me for my continued patience.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
"Right now it shows 10 pictures waiting for approval, but when you open it, there are no pictures."

Because they have already been processed by other members by the time you check.

"Also, the editing function has been down for months.'

Yes, we have acknowledged that and that we are still working on it.

Creating a new gallery is a TEMPORARY work-a-round.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
shes4funtimes, sometimes the picture approval function does work. Usually I get the "No new pictures" message, but perhaps one time out of 10 the pics show up, complete with the new SLS watermark.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8836 posts)
ProfileReview. Wrong. Still not working correctly. Right now it shows 10 pictures waiting for approval, but when you open it, there are no pictures. Same thing it has been doing for some time now.

Also, the editing function has been down for months. In response to many complaints from members, the staff suggests that we delete our galleries, create a new gallery, and thanks us for our patience. However, that does not solve the underlying problem of not being able to choose which pics we want to make available within a gallery. If I don't want to show you a certain pic, I have to create a gallery just for you.

Staff says they have been working on this for two months. That can't be true. It shouldn't take that long to build the entire site.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 220   End
TOPIC: picture approval