picture approval : Swingers Discussion 2109241031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitepicture approval
TOPIC: picture approval
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 220   End
User Details are only visible to members.
827 and counting.

The pic approval server needs a good dose of Ex-Lax.

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Over 800 now.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
--"The number for Personal pictures requiring review which is displayed on the Home page is only updated every few minutes and the Personal pictures are being approved so quickly by members that by the time the Approval page is loaded, the number of remaining images may be significantly reduced or may be at zero."

What does everyone think their excuse will be this time ? It's only updated in days now instead of minutes ? Over 500 it's up to now.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Hello SEDUCTION4TWO,

If you see that message again, please ensure that all the checkboxes on the right are checked before clicking the "I Understand" button.

If it happens again after doing that, please contact CustomerService.

Thanks SLSQuality

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(487 posts)
We approve public photos. Since the weekend, each time when I go in to approve a few photos, I get this message, despite the fact that I click on the "I understand" button. The prompt with the new rules keeps returning, and I am not getting to where the actual photos are so that I can screen them.

Hi SEDUCTION4TWO,

Please note that we have updated the process required for approving Public Pictures. Please thoroughly review the new categorizations listed below before continuing.

Agreeing to the new terms is required in order to continue approving Public Pictures. It is essential that images are processed as accurately as possible based on these new terms. Name Description Agree G Suitable for the beach or movie theater. PG MILD sexual content but NO nudity allowed. R MODERATE sexual content, full nudity, provocative poses. X-Z EXPLICIT sexual content, sex acts, erections, explicit poses. Member(s) may be absent from image. BAD Is Illegal, Violates Child/Gender/Advertising Rules, Broken Image/Needs Rotation. ? Not sure which category is the best fit? Let SLS decide.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16887 posts)
That's what I complained about yesterday, WV.

It's still here, Webmaster. Would you please fix it?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
What is with the GIGANTIC, take forever to load, and then you can't approve them, pictures? Anyone else noticing them?

I mean, come on already. They take a full minute to load, at 150.0 Mbps, and then when they finally DO load, the links to approve/disapprove/refresh don't even work to get them out of the system.

Never mind that, my PC freezes, and I can't do anything until it finishes loading. I can't even go back to get away from it.

Does it really take that many resources to load a pic?

What IS this?

Thonotosassa FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The problem I last posted about is resolved. :)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
NEW problem: when I try to open personal pics in order to approve them, the image comes through huge (more than normal full screen size) and the approve/disapprove/refresh buttons don't work.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
I get pics back that I didn't even approve or question. Why is that?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 220   End
TOPIC: picture approval