photo approvals yet another thread lol : Swingers Discussion 209949101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitephoto approvals yet another thread lol
TOPIC: photo approvals yet another thread lol
Created by: duchess1333
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sorry, but this system of approval is such a crock of poo. No offense webbies, but it really blows LOL. Why should someone else decide what photo I want to upload and deny it? I uploaded what I found to be a pretty respectful photo of myself to a public folder, yes, some nudity, but nothing I haven't seen, even on slsmarks own profile image (full nude woman). I mean, c'mon. I certainly would never upload action shots as a profile pic....but aren't I old enough to decide that on my own?

I've been a member here for a long time...took a break for a long time due to not being able to even see my own photo's (red x's). I can't see anything but a red x in every photo when I click on manage photo's.

I'm a paying member of a few of these sites...and I honestly think this one is by far the worst as far as photo's go. Sorry, but it is. The whole picture issue is one giant pain in the butt. JMHO

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
E well, no rush I guess. Can wait till tomorrow.

s

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
He I have a public picture being processing for over a day... Im going to grow beard on that picture you know.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
LOL...why, thanks Ahoy! I agree :D

Seriously, I uploaded two more private photo's and they are still "pending approval" 4 hours later. Why does anyone have to approve my private photo's? I mean, if it's the webmasters, that's fine. But other members? And who are the members that get that privelage? I'm a lifetime member and the only thing I get to approve are profiles of new members. ;)

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I vote that Duchess be allowed to post any pics she wants.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
Sorry, but this system of approval is such a crock of poo. No offense webbies, but it really blows LOL. Why should someone else decide what photo I want to upload and deny it? I uploaded what I found to be a pretty respectful photo of myself to a public folder, yes, some nudity, but nothing I haven't seen, even on slsmarks own profile image (full nude woman). I mean, c'mon. I certainly would never upload action shots as a profile pic....but aren't I old enough to decide that on my own?

I've been a member here for a long time...took a break for a long time due to not being able to even see my own photo's (red x's). I can't see anything but a red x in every photo when I click on manage photo's.

I'm a paying member of a few of these sites...and I honestly think this one is by far the worst as far as photo's go. Sorry, but it is. The whole picture issue is one giant pain in the butt. JMHO

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: photo approvals yet another thread lol