Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › mailbox
TOPIC: mailbox
Created by: teknotaz
Original Starting post for this thread:
i was going through my mailbox and notice that there were some messages that my wife nor I sent out. we have only been on this website less than a month and still looking around. has anyone else have this problem or have I been drinking to much?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
sorry, been a long day. i changed my password today when i saw all those messages just to make sure and they were sent from my account.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Ones that were sent that you did not create or ones you created that never were sent?

Sorry, trying to understand the question, I think you say someone else created them?

If so, change up your password and see if it stops, you might have a 3rd party involved?

Just sayin ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
i was going through my mailbox and notice that there were some messages that my wife nor I sent out. we have only been on this website less than a month and still looking around. has anyone else have this problem or have I been drinking to much?

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(79 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: mailbox
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.