Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › iOS Compatible Chat
TOPIC: iOS_Compatible_Chat
Created by: YourEroticItalian
Original Starting post for this thread:
Now that we finally have an iPad, my wife and I are spending more time on the site together, usually at night in bed. We get Chat requests but must decline due to lack of iOS compatibility with JAVA that runs the Chat.

Since I hate to be a complainer without a suggestion, I found a product called 123flashchat that might be useful. I know nothing about this kind of stuff but thought it might get the juices flowing (mental juices, that is)!!!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Now that we finally have an iPad, my wife and I are spending more time on the site together, usually at night in bed. We get Chat requests but must decline due to lack of iOS compatibility with JAVA that runs the Chat.

Since I hate to be a complainer without a suggestion, I found a product called 123flashchat that might be useful. I know nothing about this kind of stuff but thought it might get the juices flowing (mental juices, that is)!!!

Mount Sinai NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: iOS Compatible Chat

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy