does access to private pics expire : Swingers Discussion 221670
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitedoes access to private pics expire
TOPIC: does access to private pics expire
Created by: pollyanna01
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have noticed that for most profiles that granted us access to private pics at one time or another we no longer have access to these galleries. Is there an automatic expiration of this access?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
access to private pics is forever unless you go to area marked "friends" scroll to the bottom, look to the right. There is a area for private picture access, you can click disallow. Or you can do it from the profile of the person you want to disallow.

Galleries are a whole different thing and to put pics in the galleries you have to load them for gallery use, make a gallery or two or three and then you give access to them for a week, or more depending. We used to have galleries with explicit pics, we deleted them along time ago.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I was referring to the Private feature...personally never used the galleries so never saw the time period option. I tries to use it and it told me I had no galleries...huh?

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
The answer can be found by opening a profile you are interested in. When you look at the menu to grant access to the people in that profile (look for the icon in the bar under their profile photo), you'll see that you can decide to keep your gallery(ies) open for a few days to an entire year. When the manage galleries program is working, you can also deny access to people who you opened your pictures to before.

Therefore, it may have been a timed closing of your contacts' galleries or it may have been intentional. If you think there is still interest in each other, write to them again to ask them to reopen their galleries. It may just be an oversight on their part.

BTW - welcome to the forums!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9074 posts)
Have noticed that for most profiles that granted us access to private pics at one time or another we no longer have access to these galleries. Is there an automatic expiration of this access?

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: does access to private pics expire