cpls iso cpls need to post pics of mf not just f : Swingers Discussion 33503
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitecpls iso cpls need to post pics of mf not just f
TOPIC: cpls iso cpls need to post pics of mf not just f
Created by: badhabit77 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We hope to improve the pics routine to allow users to modify their own pics online, adding face shading, adjusting for contrast, rotate....

Would be nice to allow someone to upload a pic, use the system to shade the face, then save the original as private.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
We go throught the same thing, MrsWeb needs to see the male half before we meet someone. In some cases users have private pics, you just need to ask to see them.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
We see this too. In our case I also have very few of me. Boy if I put pics of me on here it would really scare people away! LOL We try and include one so they know I have two eyes and breath air, but she is the one that is better to look at.

Belle Plaine MN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Two things. First is that this topic is in the wrong forum.

Second: I know in our case the main reason you see more of her than you do of me is that I do not like taking pictures. We have a couple of pics on here of me and that is most of the pics that I have right now. She is extremely photogenic and loves taking pics so she does all the time. I let her manage the pictures on here since she is the one who usually makes the final decision anyway on whether we meet someone or not. Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: cpls iso cpls need to post pics of mf not just f