couples listing as singles : Swingers Discussion 43072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitecouples listing as singles
TOPIC: couples listing as singles
Created by: cumberland_bi_couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
You are correct Zodan, there are currently 2 of us that check profiles and around 500,000 profiles on the site. There are other employees and Mr. and Mrs. Webmaster but they generally do other tasks. Actually, we all do other tasks as well, so I do not spend all my time changing gender and deleting bad profiles.

Also, a couple may be participating together and seperately. As long as they state that in the profile, I think that is ok.

Single males listed as couples should definitely be reported.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Some profiles that are couples that are listed as single females need to be read very carefully. For example, wife has a seperate profile on here as a single female but she doesn't lead anyone on with it. It shows that 1: She is looking for a single female to play by herself with, and 2: if a couple is interested that she does have a couples profile. Now that I have said that, her profile is in the minority on here. You are right about so many single female profiles that are actually couples (reported two from the front page yesterday). Just remember to report them and that Tech is only one person/couple going through probably hundreds or thousands of such reports a day. Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: couples listing as singles