authority for chat room boots : Swingers Discussion 39004
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteauthority for chat room boots
TOPIC: authority for chat room boots
Created by: Wilma_and_Fred_Flinstone The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
It is also common to loose your connection to chat due to the nature of the internet. Chat maintains a constant circuit to each and every user, unlike the rest of the site. If that circuit is broken, for any reason, you're connection to chat is lost and you'll need to connect again. If you get kicked out, you'll KNOW you were kicked. If you lost your connection, you simply are not in chat any more.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Lifetime members can use the kick function. This option should only be used in cases of extreme abuse or rudeness. If you feel you have been kicked out without good reason, you can leave a message to me (TechSupport) and I will investigate. Please only do this if you are being kicked multiple times. Accidents do happen (I've accidently kicked someone out before), so don't jump to any conclusions over a single kick.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
No expert here, but I thought that the lifetime members were chat monitors and as such could kick people out of the room. I don't know of any written guidance posted on the site on chat room behavior. Typically, I just put the offensive person on ignore and sent the tech support or webmaster a short note about the situation and the date/time. Not sure if it helps or not.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: authority for chat room boots