Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website approving personal or public pictures
TOPIC: approving personal or public pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
"What is going on?" The system is broken again. Or, as SLS management would like you to think, it has been upgraded. Ignore the fact that 2703 pictures are now pending review and no one can access them...

A few years ago, claiming weekends had the least amount of user load, SLS management would upload site changes on Friday, testing was done by seeing if things were still working on Monday. Nobody checking in during the weekend to monitor for bugs or failures. I wonder if they haven't gone back to that ill-conceived logic. Given the way things have been going this weekend -- IM failing, profile pictures failing, picture approval system failing, the two normally helpful staff members not addressing customer concerns -- I am guessing the management team turned back the clock. :(

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Still not working, up to 1417 pictures to review, with not a single picture showing in the review window. I wonder if this is related to the problem profiles were having with images earlier today?

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Even though it says there's "9 photos to approve," when i click to view them, it shows loading the gallery--but then no photos ever display.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Hackensack NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
The only reason a public picture would take 3 days to get approved is because someone rated it incorrectly, or it wasn't a picture that should be listed as public, and therefore had to go to an employee to be rated. Our employees typically only work Monday through Friday, therefore it can take up to 72 hours for a picture of any type to be approved.

We don't allow members to rate both types of pictures, because unfortunately some people get confused, and may not remember what they are rating, and may therefore give the improper rating.

We have plenty of members rating both type of pictures.

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(494 posts)
and why can you not be allowed to do both...... seems stupid to me to say you can only do one. Almost everyone will choose personal, I did. Buth then weeks later i posted a public photo and it took 3 days get pproved

Trenton NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Unfortunately there is not. Once your choice was made, it cannot be changed.

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Is there any way we can change what type of pictures we are reviewing? We'd like to switch from approving personal to public pictures. Thanks!

Pocono Lake PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: approving personal or public pictures