approving personal or public pictures : Swingers Discussion 1745811031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteapproving personal or public pictures
TOPIC: approving personal or public pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When was the last time anyone heard from SLSQuality? SLS needs to get back to communicating to it's members.

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(38 posts)
It hasn't been working for us either. This happens all to frequently. 10k to donate to Japan, but yet the site that made that money's features we pay for doesn't work half the time.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Hello!? Anyone?! Okay, we're usually not ones to complain but....the site was down for quite a while on Saturday...it was down again this morning....now the picture approvals aren't working AGAIN.......holy crap...????

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(38 posts)
the picture approval system for us only seems to work maybe 50% of the time, it has always been this way since day one when we signed up

half the time the picture will not display, and hitting refresh does nothing.....

oh well

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(440 posts)
And the picture approval screen is down, again...pictures to be reviewed are not loading :(

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Regarding personal pictures

For our group and newsletter we want to provide entertainment galleries as part of our activities. We want our group 'krewe' to play our card game 'Zebu' which is designed to use language patterns. With no gallery creation feature for Newsletters, I have tried using the 'personal' gallery feautre to upload scanned copies of the Zebu cards. These cards meet the requirements for the gallery, and yet we cannot receive approval for them from any of those who approve the pics. Since I want to upload only the Ace, King, Queen, Jack for all suites at this time, I only need sixteen pic approvals. I have been able to get approval for four of the sixteen.

How can I submit the remaining twelve without having them deleted?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6976 posts)
I've actually rated my own pics before for public gallery.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Hooray! The picture approval screen is working again. Only 3145 pictures left to get caught up, LOL :)

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Ten public pics uploaded on the weekend zero approvals. None can be considered 'public' questionable. Sounds like a programming prob.

Bloomington IL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I have no idea how this picture review thing works, but this weekend I uploaded a few new ones under the "personal" section and they were approved almost instantly.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
TOPIC: approving personal or public pictures