approving personal or public pictures : Swingers Discussion 1745811021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteapproving personal or public pictures
TOPIC: approving personal or public pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not to make light of the fact that it doesn't work completely, the pic approval capability was not a feature that was included with payment. It was a bonus that was provided only to paid members. It was put in place (as I recall when they activated it) to shorten the approval time of pics. With this in place we don't have to wait for staff to look at the pics and approve or deny them. The privilege to approve pics has been taken away from members in the past for various reasons (no, I am not privy to who or why but do recall multiple people complaining that they no longer had that capability a while back here in the forums). With that being said, hopefully they can figure out what is causing the pic approval process to actually crash and keep people from being able to do this.

Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Seriously is this problem ever going to have a permanent solution? It seems like every day the past few weeks that the pic approving has been down at least once for a few hours or the whole day. We pay to use this site and half the time features we pay for are broken!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(24 posts)
04/26/2011, 8:45 pm eastern

approximatly 30 pics in queue for approval

pictures not displaying

again.....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Wayne- Back up and working this morning. Thank you for proving us wrong on both counts! :)

Rdy2playwu- with regard to your last post in this thread, "Still working for me, You may need to check your computer or are you trying to approve from a handheld. Seems to me you have the problem." Perhaps you ought read your own profile, paying close attention to you first sentence in the fourth section,"I am not pushy or arrogant." Unless, of course, your profile was not intended to be a factual statement...

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Actually, we do still have a problem with public picture approval. I know the programmers are aware of the issue. Not sure when it will be corrected. Some of these issues can only be fixed by the site owner.

Customer Service - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Sorry to burst your bubble bursting bubble, but it still doesn't work at 3:36 eastern time.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Must be Friday...and on a long (holiday) weekend, too.

Who wants to take a wager on Customer Service ignoring the issue until Tuesday?

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Big shocker there.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Just re-reported it, and here's the reply I got from CustomerService:

"Thank you for letting us know and we are aware of the situation. Please be patient as we work to resolve this issue and we are sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, please click on Unacceptable or I Don't Know on any review where the pic does not load. Thank You."

Wow! It would seem the best customer service tool SLS management has for site problems *is* keep everyone in the dark, and when someone reports the problem, feed them BS.

Clue for SLS: your customers are NOT mushrooms...

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
This morning our SLS Quality 'id' was online. I noticed because I had just reported the problem with having only 4 of 16 pics approved.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: approving personal or public pictures