approving personal or public pictures : Swingers Discussion 1745811011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteapproving personal or public pictures
TOPIC: approving personal or public pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
insatcpl....if this were facebook and we could "like" your reply....we would.

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Approval module down again. Backlog of 1850+ pictures. And on a weekend... SLS management team had it working great for the past month, so it should be an easy tweak for tech support now that the upgrade bugs are worked out. Only grief I would give them is if they didn't let members know they know :)

[On a side note and off topic response to Melvin, one question: why don't you post a request to the "Better Profiles" forum to get some advice on losing the drama? Not flaming you, but consider about how foolish and paranoid you appear by threatening anyone who checks out your profile with legal action, and claiming you do it to prevent identity theft. With that, we wish you good luck on SLS]

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
Same here, "shibby". Supposedly more than EIGHT HUNDRED(!) pix are awaiting approval, but our attempts to fulfill our SLS civic duty fell flat. Of the 20 pix we tried to approve only ONE showed up. We thought maybe it was a browser issue (we use Firefox) but had the same thing happen with Internet Explorer.

Rocky River OH

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Yes, we have had some issues with the public pictures lately. Obviously, we prefer that the site work properly and that is what we strive for. Sometimes these technical problems do occur though. I doubt that us coming in here and announcing that we have a problem is going to make anyone any happier about it. We do try to get issues corrected as quickly as possible.

Customer Service - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
yes table, the site should continue to run like crap because melvin has posted a warning in his profile....

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
Wayne - what's up with private picture approval? We've had 3 pics in the que for almost 48 hours now.

Morrison CO

Username hidden
(352 posts)
Wayne,

What's up with this being an every weekend event for past few weeks? This new site code is frustrating to say the least, really messing with page navigation, too :(

Thanks for letting us know the pic functions are back online :)

TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
Public picture approval should be working now.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
I could tell it's Friday! The site is broken...again :( 981 public pictures pending and counting...site navigation is messed up...

My guess is they uploaded new code and left for the weekend. Good news is this isn't a holiday weekend :)

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
Que is up to 150 pictures to approve at 12:00 am on 4/29/11. I would have to say that is one of the largest ones I've seen in a while.

Morrison CO

Username hidden
(352 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
TOPIC: approving personal or public pictures