account temp off ~ : Swingers Discussion 34289
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteaccount temp off ~
TOPIC: account temp off ~
Created by: vaslutgirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just a thought....

Has the idea been thrown around to allow users to temporarily turn off their profiles? The reason for this is we all come across a time when we want to turn off our profile (or at least the e-mail function) when we want a break. I see (and have done) the note in the profile that says "not seeking" or "taking a break" and emails are still sent.

I would suggest that if this was implemented that if a person temporarily turns off their profile (or e-mail link) that they not be able to contact people during that time. They could still view and use forums, but they would not be able to e-mail since their e-mail (or profile) is turned off.

Just a thought ~

(PS---Spell check in the forum is awesome !!)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We do need a way to automatically turn off a profile, you can write to tech support and he can do it manually.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just a thought....

Has the idea been thrown around to allow users to temporarily turn off their profiles? The reason for this is we all come across a time when we want to turn off our profile (or at least the e-mail function) when we want a break. I see (and have done) the note in the profile that says "not seeking" or "taking a break" and emails are still sent.

I would suggest that if this was implemented that if a person temporarily turns off their profile (or e-mail link) that they not be able to contact people during that time. They could still view and use forums, but they would not be able to e-mail since their e-mail (or profile) is turned off.

Just a thought ~

(PS---Spell check in the forum is awesome !!)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: account temp off ~