Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day : Swingers Discussion 1956451081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWhy does our 'profile views' go up and down every day
TOPIC: Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 83 of 83 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been monitoring my profile counter for about a week. As of this morning, it did go down, so I have verified this issue and will send a report to the developers.

I don't expect it to be something that will be fixed right away though.

TechSupport

Mocksville NC

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
It's because the employees of SLS have no idea how to actually execute any of their specific tasks. Every time they "fix" one thing, something else goes fucking haywire. But our profile views don't matter anyway, so no worries.

You should be more concerned about the fact that anyone on your blocked list is free to post any of your private information all throughout the forums and since they're on your blocked list, you won't be able to see their posts, and will never know how people suddenly know all of your private information or why you're suddenly blacklisted.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(2087 posts)
been doing that for over a week here i mentioned it to profile revue ? no response yet .....new to day and new this week numbers have never made sense to either? jumps up and down every day lol

Titusville PA

Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 83 of 83 
TOPIC: Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day