Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day
TOPIC: Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Freckles

I agree with you but I dont see that making a list.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Honestly a people counter doesn't help anything. Not without knowing specifically who viewed your profile (which we are for) but have been told in no uncertain terms that it would never happen

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
I suggested the same thing and was told this way was better , for what reason i don't have any idea? If it reset at some period it would make sense as it is now there no where to start from

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(292 posts)
Red

You are correct in how it works but the question is does this really help people keep track if people are looking at their profile?

I will renew my request for people profile be rest at the beginning of every month and count forward from there. Very simple and in NO way confusing. Not sure what it would take code wise to do such a thing but we will leave that for the professionals.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
I think I understand now. Let see if I have it right. Once you accumulate 90 days of views history. The number of views reflects the current views over the past 90 days, and is up dated several times a day. That is why the numbers go up and down all day.

Davis CA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
I guess we will sit and wait a while longer for some kind of an answer.

We did get one on how other employees are not instructed to answer anymore so guess we will need some kind of convo to pass the time.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Thought it resest on the first of every month guess i'm wrong. Do remember seeing something about 30 days way back.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Eagle

I dont think its ever been that way. It use to be a rolling counter that didnt reset although it said views in the last 30 days.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Wasn't it like six years ago the counter would reset itself to zero every month. Think that way was much better in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Web

I am making an honest reqest and please dont take it the wrong way.

I know every website has issues and nothing is perfect. They all take on changes and dont always work but when things are in the no so good condition would it be too much to ask to inform the masses who read here.

I am pretty patient to a point but when you keep people in the dark they get unhappy and impatient. I dont think we need a daily check in (although we would not object) on matters but things coming down the pipe, things that are almost done, etc. Some of the changes wont even be noticed unless they are publically announced.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 83   End
TOPIC: Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day