Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day : Swingers Discussion 1956451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWhy does our 'profile views' go up and down every day
TOPIC: Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, that was a smartass reply. Here's an explanation.

Let's say you eat 200 Twinkies today, then 100 per day for the next 89 days. Your total for that 90 day period would be 9100 Twinkies. On the 91st day you eat another 100 Twinkies which is added to the total, but the 200 that you ate 91 days ago drops off. So the new total is only 9000.

See?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
Glad to.

The number tells you how many times your profile has been viewed during the last 90 days. Simple.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
I can't imagine why this is either important, or difficult to understand.

The number tells you how many times your profile has been viewed during the last 90 days. Simple.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
you may as well give up lol , Wayne tried to explain it to me it made no sense what so ever , here goes they take the number of views you had 90 days ago and add the views you have today , tomorrow they take the number of views you had 90 days back from then and add the views you have tomorrow and so on so you never really can figure out what the actual views are unless you know how many views you had 90 days ago every day !!! if they can explain it any better I for one wish they would !! its a completly usless exersize in stupidity as far as i am concerned

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(279 posts)
It does not reset every 90 days. Every day it drops off the hits from 90 days ago. It is always the number of visits the previous 90 days.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(141 posts)
It resets every 90 days...well how do we know that and the date?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
-- "Any comments from the support staff? "

You actually think they are going to comment on their own stupidity ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
LOL I have noticed this. Good thing that it's only viewable to us. It's so inaccurate what is the point of having it at all?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
i dont think the count matters , shuold be able to click on it and see who was looking , now that would make a differance and maybe stir up some conversation between members , just a simple who's looking at your profile maybe with the "star" rating attached or at the side to show if there interested or not. i think it would make thes site way a lot better

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Still dont see why people couldnt have the option to reset it when they wanted to. That way there would be no guessing... just have a note saying last reset on this date?

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 83   End
TOPIC: Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day