Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day : Swingers Discussion 195645101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWhy does our 'profile views' go up and down every day
TOPIC: Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day
Created by: Dukewilliam The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Every time someone other then YOU visits your page, we record it. If that same person views your page again that same day we do not count it again.

Each time YOU go to the page the counter goes to the table and counts each distinct hit to your site and tells me the SUM of hits for the last 90 days AS OF THAT SECOND!

That is all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a counter of distinct accounts looking at that profile per day for 90 days. "

the question is: WHAT GOOD IS THAT? why is this useful?

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)
Every time someone other then YOU visits your page, we record it. If that same person views your page again that same day we do not count it again.

Each time YOU go to the page the counter goes to the table and counts each distinct hit to your site and tells me the SUM of hits for the last 90 days AS OF THAT SECOND!

That is all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a counter of distinct accounts looking at that profile per day for 90 days.

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Correction: In the stretched out body pillow!!

Cincy, I have no idea why this data is important, no idea why people care.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Bullshit, Fun. Those 200 Twinkies didn't fall off. They're in the body pillow.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Melvin ,Ii'm glad you understand it then and now , next question ? Do you think it makes any sense at all to do it that way ?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Cincy, Your husband isn't the only one perving pics of you while they are working! ;) I have no idea what the 90 day data is good for either!

Steve

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
Is there some secret I am missing here? What do y'all DO with this data? I just now went and looked at the number for the first time ever.

I assume 85% of those are my husband perving pics of me while he's supposed to be working. 5% is me looking at our profile to decide if I need to make changes. The remaining 5% is poor folks who stumbled on us by accident.

What behavior do y'all change based on the number of page views on any given day (or 90 days)?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
It does not reset every 90 days. Every day it drops off the hits from 90 days ago. It is always the number of visits the previous 90 days. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So everyday it resets it itself??? Cause this morning I have 20 less hits than last night. What is the fucken logic behind this shit?????????????

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
"but the 200 that you ate 91 days ago drops off. So the new total is only 9000. See? "

The problem with that is you never know how many are dropping off tomorrow morning from 91 days ago, therefore, you never know what you started out with, and would never know what your total views are for today.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
some people understand the concept but don't get the reason why this is...

the number itself is useless.....

again, a resetable counter of profile views would make the most sense

but thats too easy for this site......

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
TOPIC: Why does our 'profile views' go up and down every day