Why can't I get this picture approved? : Swingers Discussion 238795
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWhy can't I get this picture approved?
TOPIC: Why can't I get this picture approved
Created by: Dukewilliam
Original Starting post for this thread:
There is one very sexy picture of my wife I have been trying to upload for some time. It is a shot of her from the back wearing only a top. You can see her private parts but they are blurred out and even before they were it wasn't quite clear, it's just a favorite shot of ours.

I have tried at least 20 times to have it approved and it constantly goes away with no reason why. I am even trying to load into our 'Personal' photos, not Public.

I just finished seeing two consecutive profiles that clearly broke the rules: the first had a guy with a full erection sticking out the top of his drawers, the next had a woman on all fours with her genitals clearly exposed. On their FRONT PAGE! And I can't get a private photo accepted with blurred out naughty bits!

I am starting to think it is something personal and one person just refuses to let me put it on the site.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I review explicit pics all the time and never reject any. I, like another poster, see some that make me say, damn, I'd love to know where they are but I think that would be inappropriate.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3196 posts)
We've had similar issue, yet today I log on and there's a nee profile with just a pic of a lady's puss. Its the only pic on the profile. Now dont get me wrong, it was a nice pic, but lets have some common ground here when approving pics SLS...

New Cumberland PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Well, out of the blue, the photo was accepted. Must have caught someone in a magnanimous frame of mine. Or Horny.

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
This site has a LOT of issues when it comes to pictures. I have the authority to review (accept or reject) pictures (and profiles). Just before I entered the FORUMS, there were (according to the completely untrustworthy count) 148 pictures waiting for approval. It's very rare to actually see more than 4 or 5 pictures. Somewhere in their database where they store the images, they have many, recurring issues. This information doesn't help fix the issue but hopefully, you can take some solace knowing that you are not alone.

I must say that they have made improvements in one area concerning images. When they first granted me the authority, the images were clear, unobstructed and the profile name showed. Now they have the logo watermark across them and the profile name is not displayed. I like the first, although it detracts from the image, it also makes it not worth capturing by picture collectors. I agree with not knowing the profile, although, admittedly, there have been some where I said "DAMN" and wished I could write an email. :)

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
don't know why but we've had the same problem, upload what would maybe considered strong R photos, sit in line for the approval process, then just disappear, presumable not approved but no email or explanation sent..... when we have clearly seen other profiles that have fully XXX pics on their main profile page....

it would be nice if they could at minimal send a form email saying the photo was rejected or not approved... but no, it just disappears....

the entire process of picture approval here is random and sucks.....

just keep trying to upload it, and upload it multiple times, sometimes 10-12 times at one try.... eventually someone who isn't an ass will just approve it and it will move on.....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(443 posts)
There is one very sexy picture of my wife I have been trying to upload for some time. It is a shot of her from the back wearing only a top. You can see her private parts but they are blurred out and even before they were it wasn't quite clear, it's just a favorite shot of ours.

I have tried at least 20 times to have it approved and it constantly goes away with no reason why. I am even trying to load into our 'Personal' photos, not Public.

I just finished seeing two consecutive profiles that clearly broke the rules: the first had a guy with a full erection sticking out the top of his drawers, the next had a woman on all fours with her genitals clearly exposed. On their FRONT PAGE! And I can't get a private photo accepted with blurred out naughty bits!

I am starting to think it is something personal and one person just refuses to let me put it on the site.

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Why can't I get this picture approved