Why are thread topics deleted when no rules are being broken : Swingers Discussion 199733
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWhy are thread topics deleted when no rules are being broken
TOPIC: Why are thread topics deleted when no rules are being broken
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
This morning there was a civil, enjoyable discussion going on about the block feature and how individuals felt about it. Until the time I had to sign off, around 8:45 Eastern time, people were simply expressing their observations and discussing why they choose or don't choose to block. No flame wars, no accusations, some unhappiness but also some gratitude that the block feature is in place. Now the entire thread was deleted. Would admin please let us know why?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, Heat - kinda. Nothing at all against you, but I personally think that statement from the rules is a cop out for someone who just doesn't want to bother explaining to the adults here what their motives are. It's a lazy solution that disrespects the people who have been doing a good job of engaging in civil discourse about something that only had the potential of devolving into an argument.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Thanks Scandle

Unfortunately after i wrote it I took a nap, and never seen any post after that. I was told that it was a civil discussion and no war of words. I'm sure we won't get a answer from them, thats the way they work, SLS out of alll the site i've ever been a part of is the only one that never tells you what is going on or changes that are planned, they always leave their members in the dark about everything. They delete threads on the assumption that it's going to go bad. they are so paranoid these days, and yet they will tell you they still don't monitor the forums. they contradict themselves all the time.

I would have ask them why they deleted it also, but i know they are ignorant to people asking questions.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
This morning there was a civil, enjoyable discussion going on about the block feature and how individuals felt about it. Until the time I had to sign off, around 8:45 Eastern time, people were simply expressing their observations and discussing why they choose or don't choose to block. No flame wars, no accusations, some unhappiness but also some gratitude that the block feature is in place. Now the entire thread was deleted. Would admin please let us know why?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Why are thread topics deleted when no rules are being broken