10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Who Viewed Me Feature
TOPIC: Who_Viewed_Me_Feature
Created by: Develara1312
Original Starting post for this thread:
Very much like this feature. However, how do I delete individuals whom have viewed me? Thanks Develara1312

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
We dont have a problem with "who viewed me", usually after we see one, we view their profile and for whatever reason, age, no bbi, etc there is no further contact, or maybe too far away, really why "wink" or view or whatever with people that are over 1000 miles away. Unless we are all going to the same resort at same time or group why bother viewing. We do have a problem with people, man or woman or couples that view us then when you go to view them they have blocked couples. If you are going to block a segment you shouldnt be able to view that segment, maybe picture collectors ?

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Why don't blocked members stay blocked on the "who Viewed Me Feature?".

Houston TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I've noticed with this feature that it has turned into a "I viewed you, you view me back" type of thing. It is not showing genuine interest, more like a wave at this point. I'd also like to clear out the history now and again...

Wind Gap PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I would like to know of a way to see the age of profiles of some one who viewed our profile without going to their profile. We only use our phones for viewing. Any help?

Elyria OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Think the only way you can delete is to turn the WVM feature off. It clears out the history. Then you can turn it back on.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3349 posts)
Very much like this feature. However, how do I delete individuals whom have viewed me? Thanks Develara1312

Houston TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Who Viewed Me Feature
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.