Who's On : Swingers Discussion 203822
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWho's On
TOPIC: Who's On
Created by: AandKForFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
completely inaccurate, many people NOT on are listed as being on....
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Some areas of the site do not instantly udpate and may take a few minutes to update. "

To be honest, sometimes it takes much more than a few minutes for updates to be effective.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
"people show up as "online" in the "who's on" list who are not actually online and/or their actual profile page doesn't show them "online""

Some areas of the site do not instantly udpate and may take a few minutes to update.

You can always leave someone a message and they will see it when they login again.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Rather than getting angry at people asking you a fair question in order to clarify what you mean since you appeared to contradict yourself, why don't you do something meaningful and effective by writing directly to customer service? A link to their address can be found by clicking on Help on the left side of the page.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
ITS NOT A MATTER OF PEOPLE LOGGING ON AND STEPPING AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND NOT LOGGING OFF, if that were the case, when you viewed their profile it would say "online"

people show up as "online" in the "who's on" list who are not actually online and/or their actual profile page doesn't show them "online"

HOW DO I PROPOSE TO FIX THIS??? well fucking coordinate the "who's on" list with the profiles that are actually "online", and when they log off, take them off the list

don't know why this is so hard for some people to understand....

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER, I WAS ONLY POINTING OUT AN OBSERVATION OF SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY OR THAT POSSIBLY HAD A PROGRAMMING ERROR

geezus

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
AandK, how would you propose that this problem be corrected? It seems to me the error, if there is one, lies in the user not logging off when they aren't actively using the site. Would you automatically have them logged off after 1 minute? 5 minutes? something more? How annoying that would be to have to log on again when I stepped away to take care of something non SLS-related. For people not planning to chat on the website and not logged in to the IM feature, it simply isn't an issue.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
it's not a "non-issue" when you click on "who's on" and every profile or 9 of 10 that appear on there are not actually online, and when I say not online, Im not saying logged in but not viewing the site

the profile appears on the "whos on" but the actual profile itself doesn't show that they are "online"

are you being paid by SLS to declare this a "non-issue"??? or do you just like to hear yourself type

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
In Fun's world I go home with someone's trophy wife for a few hours, and everyone's a winner. :)

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
In Fun's world everyone is a winner! Everyone goes home with a trophy.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Both of you might be right. I don't use the who's on feature, but there are times when I've known that the online status has been wrong, showing someone as being offline when they're not, and vice versa.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Maybe they just logged off.

Non-issue.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Who's On