What happened to the videos : Swingers Discussion 34403101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWhat happened to the videos
TOPIC: What happened to the videos
Created by: centralbuckscpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ours disappeared from our profile. Hss this happened to anyone else ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you so much for the reply. Mark and Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
There was a problem with it, expect it to be returning in the future once we get it hammered out.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Can we add that we would like to see the icon back as well. It was a very cool feature to see and it also gets your profile more traffic and more traffic leads to meeting potential friends.

I also believe that the more icons seen will lead to more members putting their own videos up. it's sort of like the keeping up with the jones thing lol.

Mark and Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
:( I'd like to see the video icons again too

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
The thing with videos is that they are not easy to make. BUT THEY ARE WORTHWHILE MAKING THEM. Not because of this website but the hardware involved and it takes some 'practice.' I would encourage everyone to make one. It really shows the live person.

I don't have a cam at home and even if I had would find it difficult to make. But I met a guy a few weeks back here on this site and when we went out the video feature had just been announced and we were talking about it.

Then he said he could do it for me and it came out fine. He held the little cam while we fucked our brains out. We took our time and enjoyed ourselves. Since no one was with us, I felt relaxed and he made me feel at ease and not think about the video filming while we played. He took care of everything.

Without his help I couldn't have done a video; worse, my hubby doesn't entirely like my pics with face at websites so it has always been an issue. He would be uncomfortable if he saw the video, not because I'm fucking someone else but because it shows my face. He feels people can 'copy' pics and videos and use them elsewhere. I really don't care what they do as it's fine with me to know I'm a swinger. But hubby is still kind of shy about it, about getting out of the closet as swingers.

That's why he does not surf this site, which I keep as my own. He objected to my posting my pics with face and all so I had to ask others to shoot me and then I went ahead and posted them. I told him about it and we agreed that this would be my site and we would not use it as a couple. We have an ad as a couple at another site without face pics, the way he likes it but we don't get much action and I rarely visit it. However I love this site and I think it's the best and easiest to use of all the sites. I've met a lot of fun people here and I think the video has helped too. They are doing a great job with this site!

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Yeah you are right, the "user has a video" icon is missing from "who's on" and the "search" features. for me, several users local to me and I just checked 30 pages and usually crossed several and getting none at all. Either this is a problem or a change, but no Video Icon that shows movie player like before.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
We can see the video but the icon that indicated there was one on the profile is missing.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8916 posts)
centralbuckscpl, your video is there and works, it might been due to some minor issues that were fixed today and made you think it was gone.

If your problem is still there, try logout, then if you have Internet explorer, click on tools, internet options, click on delete temporary internet files. If you use netscape/mozilla, click on edit, preferences, advance on bottom and goto cache and tell it to clear. In Opera, click on file, preferences, under network, history and cache and clear it there.

Sometimes old cached pages during a problem will stay on your system and keep loading instead of getting a new updated page.

If you problem has already gone away, these are still handy steps to clear old pages/graphics taking space.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Ours disappeared from our profile. Hss this happened to anyone else ?

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8916 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: What happened to the videos