Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › What happened to the links to edit profile, from My Account link on the left side
TOPIC: What_happened_to_the_links_to_edit_profile,_from_My_Account_link_on_the_left_side
Created by: MelvinBoinkster The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Melvin, what you described is exactly what I had and now have on my laptop. If clicking on "Setup Extra Features" doesn't get you to "Tools" and the links to profile review, update, etc., then it must be because you're extra special. Sorry! ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11726 posts)
Well there are currently still 2 ways to get to them. 1. Edit profile link on the front page 2. Under tools go to edit profile. Yes something apparently got changed either on purpose or on accident. Not really that big of a deal since you can still get to the stuff. Just not in the same place.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Melvin, from My Account click on Setup Extra Features, then click on Tools. The top line has all the regular profile commands.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11726 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: What happened to the links to edit profile, from My Account link on the left side
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.