What's happening to our certs : Swingers Discussion 198585
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWhat's happening to our certs
TOPIC: What's happening to our certs
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know this is a suggestion forum, but I don't think there is a general website help forum...

We've lost some certs over the last month or two. I think the people that gave them to us closed their accounts. Do the certs dissappear when people do that? I assume that's what happened.

Might I make the suggestion that certs stay on your profile until you decide to remove them, even if someone leaves the site?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Doc-

"We've lost some certs over the last month or two. I think the people that gave them to us closed their accounts. Do the certs dissappear when people do that? I assume that's what happened."

That is exactly what happens when a membership is closed. According to the site admins in another thread, anything associated with a closed account is purged from the databases, including certs, emails, forum posts, picture permissions, etc.

Mr TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I know this is a suggestion forum, but I don't think there is a general website help forum...

We've lost some certs over the last month or two. I think the people that gave them to us closed their accounts. Do the certs dissappear when people do that? I assume that's what happened.

Might I make the suggestion that certs stay on your profile until you decide to remove them, even if someone leaves the site?

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: What's happening to our certs