What's Up with the Number of Pics to Approve : Swingers Discussion 225367
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWhat's Up with the Number of Pics to Approve
TOPIC: What's Up with the Number of Pics to Approve
Created by: rdy2playwu
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am often on this site several times a day and several times I log off only to return in a few minutes. I have for the longest time seen 100+ pictures to be approved and when I click to approve I get No pictures to approve. If I log off and then return I get the same 100+ pictures unapproved and when I go to approve them it says NO Pictures to approve. WTF?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah fun... I never understood how they can add over 10,000 members per week but the number of online members has remained pretty much stagnant (under 10K) since as long as we have been members.....

if only 1% of the new members remained active that would add at least a potential 5000 members to the active online numbers...

in general, anything that involves a count or counter on this site is screwed up, from the number of new members, to the number of pictures needing approval, to the number of profile views, to the number of emails.... all usually in error....

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
Yeah, over 12000 new members, only about 7000 on at the most in a day and 1300 pictures in the queue.

Most of the "new" members are bogus junk profiles of women who want you to give them a credit card number over the phone. The picture system has been fuped uck for a long time, it has only gotten worse. But the advertisement system has gotten more and more diverse and there are more junk e-mails sent by the site advertising cruises and other stuff to pay for. . . .

Guthrie OK

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Now it's back over 421 and when I click for approval it says NO Pictures for approval.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(714 posts)
At this moment (7/26/2013 12:44pm EDT), the busted counter says there are 390 pictures to approve. A few minutes ago, it was over 450. *sigh*

Long Branch NJ

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Just another example of SLS not knowing or understanding Customer Service and not knowing or understanding their customers. We have had picture problems for the past year and no one on SLS know how to fix the problem.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(714 posts)
not to belabor the point, but not sure if you understand Mr. Techsupport

when you log onto SLS, it seems like recently, the counter says "150 pictures to approve" and when you click on the link to approve picture, there are NO pictures to approved

the number stays the same or gets larger but there are few if any to actually approve...

in all probability, it's just a busted counter

in reality it's a symptom of the many things that don't work on this site

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
People's personal pictures that they upload ARE getting approved and posted and that is the point of that feature.

Mocksville NC

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
i currently show 142 new pictures to NOT be reviewed as of right now... its screwed up but its not the worst thing thats broken...

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
I agree completely. Last time I checked ...132 unapproved pictures, but when I tried " No pictures....". Why can't this be fixed?

Battle Creek MI

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am often on this site several times a day and several times I log off only to return in a few minutes. I have for the longest time seen 100+ pictures to be approved and when I click to approve I get No pictures to approve. If I log off and then return I get the same 100+ pictures unapproved and when I go to approve them it says NO Pictures to approve.

WTF?

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(714 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What's Up with the Number of Pics to Approve