Webpage difficulty processing request : Swingers Discussion 207653
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWebpage difficulty processing request
TOPIC: Webpage difficulty processing request
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
"We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access is having some difficulty processing your request. Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible. Return to Home Page, or click your back arrow to try again. "

Is a message that I've been getting a lot, it was usually in the evenings, but now it's doing it literally on every other click, regardless on which link on the left hand menu I click.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't seem to be getting the errors tonight but still having the photo issue.

And since you offered, when will these supposed "site updates" take place? There's been talk as long as we've been on here regarding updating the site and frankly speaking, nothing really notable has happened. Yeah, you've added some video stuff that works off and on. But the core of the site has not appeared to change over the past 3 years. It's seriously not that hard to write a secure site WITHOUT retarded frames. Just venting because the longer this site stays in the past, the harder it gets for mobile and tablet apps to interface with it. As an example, try going to the main site on an Android device and then entering text or reading a post in the forum that requires scrolling down (like this one). Nearly impossible.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
The site is working much better for me today than it was last night.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8933 posts)
Webmaster,

Thank you for your post.

As of this morning, things have not improved. I get the error prompt on practically every click.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
It's always two steps forward and one step back.

The new servers caused some issues for a few hours but performance appears to be good as of about 11 PM last night.

The pictures have been an issue that we address daily. It's simply not easy to move millions of pictures to new servers in a production environment. There has been a delay as pictures get put up as not all servers receive the new pics.

Site design is on our list, but performance and pictures are more important.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
It's off and on for me...Sometimes it is fast as a flash, other times it's like I'm on a bad dial-up connection.

Seems to be better now than it was for the last few hours.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I've not had the X problem like others (last time I experienced a tiny bit of it was maybe 2 weeks ago). But I'm having the problem of not being able to navigate due to the error prompt for weeks now.

It has gotten worse since they installed the servers.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Sav - You took the words right out of our mouths. Other than a handful of the pic flyovers, we haven't experienced any of the issues that have been mentioned.

Today, they supposedly put 10 new servers online and the entire site's gotten worse up to the point that it doesn't even function for 10 minutes or so it seems.

The thing is, frames is so freaking 1995. Built for a now defunct Netscape and IE 3. As technology progresses, who knows if IE 10 will even support frames? More and more servers will be needed to run an antiquated technology. Seriously, upgrade the site to a stable platform that's actually worth supporting. God help us if one of the last 3 frames programmers on earth dies. Must be job security for now. HIRE SOME PROGRAMMERS, UPGRADE THE SITE AND FIX THE PROBLEMS THAT WE PAID GOOD MONEY NOT TO HAVE. PLEASE!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
same thing here, I thought it was on my end

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Priceless when I finally get the home page to open I see a notice that due to the issues they've added 10 new servers. Well way to go , up until now I've not had problems. The pages don't load, the pics don't work and I won't even go over the other nonsense that goes on around here. I guess that comes with have a somewhat monopoly on the market. It is often argued that monopolies tend to become less efficient and innovative over time, becoming "complacent giants", because they do not have to be efficient or innovative to compete in the marketplace, that is until someone sees the companies weakness and uses it as an opportunity to provide a better service. I genuinely look forward to that day,

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
It has gotten progressively worse! literally every click on the link Forum takes me to the prompt that says Webpage difficulty Processing Request. Tonight it started doing it on all other links. This is very frustrating.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Webpage difficulty processing request