Webby slipped an awesome feature in without telling anyone : Swingers Discussion 34152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteWebby slipped an awesome feature in without telling anyone
TOPIC: Webby slipped an awesome feature in without telling anyone
Created by: Zodan
Original Starting post for this thread:
I absolutely LOVE the full size pic option that is available now. I know Zowie is going to have a blast with it when she goes through profiles next and sees that. When we joined it was initially because we liked the site as it was and Zowie hated being teased with the nude pic warnings. SInce that day we have not regretted or questioned our lifetime membership dues. It was definitely money well spent and it gets better every day as webby adds more improvements to the site. Zo.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sneaky sometimes.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
it is in the thread about permanently deleting sent email.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
You're correct Zowie, but I don't know what happened to the thread about forum settings always changing?

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
I absolutely LOVE the full size pic option that is available now. I know Zowie is going to have a blast with it when she goes through profiles next and sees that. When we joined it was initially because we liked the site as it was and Zowie hated being teased with the nude pic warnings. SInce that day we have not regretted or questioned our lifetime membership dues. It was definitely money well spent and it gets better every day as webby adds more improvements to the site. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Webby slipped an awesome feature in without telling anyone