Viewing forum pages is backwards : Swingers Discussion 34619
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteViewing forum pages is backwards
TOPIC: Viewing forum pages is backwards
Created by: newnancouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would it not be better to list messages posted in a forum in the sequernce they were entered...i.e. the first posted message listed first...The way they are listed on this site is bass ackwards...Page 1 should be page 1, not the last or most recent page...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are looking into adding this as a user preference :>

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
I do have to say that some of the forums get so far off topic because the topic was already addressed, but no longer relevant to the conversation that was started about it.:)) I do agree with the idea of keeping the first post stapled (per say) to the top of the posting list.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I agree with you, Fantasy. Other forums I am on do it like that and I really like that especially if the topic is kinda long. It helps me to be sure I answer everything.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
Instead of starting on the first page just start at the bottom of the last page. That way you are reading them in order.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
Just seems weird to have to read responses to an earlier posting before you even know what the earlier posting was about...

:-)

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
It makes it quicker the way it currently is to go through the forums and see what messages you haven't read yet. Most forums I know of are set up this way, now message boards are set up a little differently but they also give you a ladder (per say) of the posts on the message so you can scan through the sender and the topic they chose to see what you are looking for quicker. I prefer the forum method over the ladder on this site. The ladder works, but for other sites, not so sure if it would work right on here.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Would it not be better to list messages posted in a forum in the sequernce they were entered...i.e. the first posted message listed first...The way they are listed on this site is bass ackwards...Page 1 should be page 1, not the last or most recent page...

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Viewing forum pages is backwards