Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Unread - Unreplied
TOPIC: Unread_-_Unreplied
Created by: AandKForFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
although we are sometimes guilty of this, we just HATE the option that you can read your email but it never gets marked "read".... have tons of "unread - unreplied" emails out there... have they read it, have they not seen it, should I send another???

do away with that option, either its been read or not, none of this read but not marked read...

our opinion

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
ok, now I feel like a dumb ass because that's exactly what you just said, isn't it-lol

Church Road VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
What annoys me is that people can look at mail history instead of opening the email. That way it stays marked as unopened.So I am sitting here on my end, saying I know you have been on, seen the email, but because you choose not to reply your going to act like you didn't read it? So your. what? Not burning your bridges? in case you might be interested at a later time? No thank you.

Church Road VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
i certainly agree , read it ,delete it , I don't care but don't just let it sit there !! mark it read or not!! ....my opinion

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(353 posts)
although we are sometimes guilty of this, we just HATE the option that you can read your email but it never gets marked "read".... have tons of "unread - unreplied" emails out there... have they read it, have they not seen it, should I send another???

do away with that option, either its been read or not, none of this read but not marked read...

our opinion

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(497 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Unread - Unreplied
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.