Unread - Unreplied : Swingers Discussion 214680
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteUnread - Unreplied
TOPIC: Unread - Unreplied
Created by: AandKForFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
although we are sometimes guilty of this, we just HATE the option that you can read your email but it never gets marked "read".... have tons of "unread - unreplied" emails out there... have they read it, have they not seen it, should I send another???

do away with that option, either its been read or not, none of this read but not marked read...

our opinion

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
ok, now I feel like a dumb ass because that's exactly what you just said, isn't it-lol

Church Road VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
What annoys me is that people can look at mail history instead of opening the email. That way it stays marked as unopened.So I am sitting here on my end, saying I know you have been on, seen the email, but because you choose not to reply your going to act like you didn't read it? So your. what? Not burning your bridges? in case you might be interested at a later time? No thank you.

Church Road VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
i certainly agree , read it ,delete it , I don't care but don't just let it sit there !! mark it read or not!! ....my opinion

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(291 posts)
although we are sometimes guilty of this, we just HATE the option that you can read your email but it never gets marked "read".... have tons of "unread - unreplied" emails out there... have they read it, have they not seen it, should I send another???

do away with that option, either its been read or not, none of this read but not marked read...

our opinion

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(453 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Unread - Unreplied