Unable top edit gallery permissions : Swingers Discussion 2187231029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteUnable top edit gallery permissions
TOPIC: Unable top edit gallery permissions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   29 to 38 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's site wide maintenance. They know if affects everyone.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Over a week now and still not able to edit. Maybe if enough people send a message to tech support they will see that a lot of people are affected and not just a few.

Springfield NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'm coming up on a week without the ability to modify permissions, add pictures to galleries, etc. etc. What a crock. I actually got a message back from Customer Service last week that basically just said yep, it's down for maintenance. Is it everyones? It doesn't seem like it. I'm not a computer programmer but it doesn't make sense to me that they would have select profiles down for maintenance. Especially for days on end.

Give me a break.

Huntersville NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
same issues here. still going on. I sent an email to tech support and got nothing back. I don't want to sound like an ass, but we DO pay for this site. There should be some form of quality control.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Same problem here, for four days now. I tried to upload pics to the personal galleries, and they were accepted for review, then disappeared. I also can't grant gallery access. Can't this be fixed???

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
It would if they actually had anything useful to say. On the occasion that they do grace us with their presence, it's usually just the same simple line of bs...

"Uh, maintenance, blah blah blah, should be back soon, blah blah blah."

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
It would be great to hear from the staff to let us know what is going on.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I'm getting the same error message. I want to update photos and can't. it's been this way for 3 days for me.

it's also taking multiple uploads of the same photo before I see that it's waiting to be reviewed.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
This has been going on for at least 3 days now. I commented in one of the other photo-issue threads 2 days ago about getting the following message:

"We are sorry about the inconvenience.

Editing is undergoing maintenance until further notice.

Please try again later."

And I had received that message a day prior as well. And it's not just gallery permissions that's affected, but gallery management in general. It's funny that they haven't shut down the uploader though. What's the point in adding new pics (if it works) when you can't assign them to specific galleries?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
You can open galleries from that profile's webpage by clicking the 'grant access' icon. Unfortunately, if you want to remove access you cannot do so without the 'edit' link. That is my issue. I want to remove some profiles from viewing my galleries and I cannot do it.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   29 to 38 of 42   End
TOPIC: Unable top edit gallery permissions